FUZION NOUVEAU RENAISSANCE COBBLESTONE (European Oak)
The Nouveau Renaissance Collection
Old World meets New World in this collection made with the finest craftsmanship. The timeless look has been used for centuries and can make an impact as a traditional contrast in a contemporary space. Smoked, multi-stained and hand textured, the wide planks will bring rich beauty into any design style you choose to emulate.
- Structure: Engineered 3-layer solid core
- Wear Layer: 4 mm sawn wood face layer
- Dimensions: 8-1/2” x 3/4” x random length
- Edge Detail: Beveled Edges
- Surface Texture: Wire brushed
- Gloss Level: Low degree lustre level
- Finish: UV Polyurethane finish with aluminum oxide
- Installation: T&G joint – stapled, glued down, or floated.
- Suitable location: On, above, or below grade
- Certification: Floorscore
- Suitable for use with hydronic radiant heat systems Warranty: Limited 35-year residential, Lifetime Structural
What sets us apart
Styling – Design, texture, colour, and sizing. We do not buy off the shelf – we define the product and spec and have the products made
Selection – we have the widest selection of any stocked import product in North America with 150+ engineered wood sku’s, 120+ LVT Vinyl Sku’s, 100+ Laminate sku’s and 40+ carpet Tile sku’s in stock!
Value – we bring what we call “the sweet spot” to market. Not the most exclusive and expensive products but rather products that fill the needs of the everyday builder and end user providing budget affordability and value for money.
Quality – we only deal with manufacturing facilities that meet and exceed our quality standards. We employ our own people to quality check manufacturing.
Environment – All products meet and exceed environmental standards for Western Europe and California requirements for formaldehyde emissions
There are no reviews yet.